Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sleeeeeeeeeeeep

Well, it's now 3:22am on a Sunday morning and for some odd reason I am wide awake. To kill time, I am blogging.

Possible reasons for my inability to sleep:

  • 3 hours ago, we watched "The Invasion" starring Nicole Kidman. It was scary! Not as scary as some movies I've seen but it definitely is eerie.
  • Heavy, constant downpour of rain hammering down on our roof
  • 6 hours ago, we were playing the board game "Apples to Apples" with my wife's siblings. The game is tons of laughter and fun.
  • Had LOTS of sleep the night before. When this happens, it's hard to fall asleep the next night.

Good night. Sleep tight. And don't let the bed bugs bite.

2 comments:

Victor said...

I've never even heard of "Apples to Apples" before. I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Apples to Apples!
Hurray for Phil Wickham!