Saturday, January 19, 2008

Feminine?

After 3+ years of marriage, one must ask me: "Chowdown, are you now more in touch with your more feminine side?"

Being single, most guys don't really care all that about hair style, body image, clothes (fashion), fragrance, etc. I, for one, could have cared less about matching my shoes with my shirt and my socks with my pants. Now being married, my wife has taught me all of these things and more...

Granted, I don't subscribe to "Glamour" magazine (nor will I ever do so), but I now do have somewhat of a sense of style. You will never find me on the cover of GQ (nor do I really care) but I can pick out a nice shirt (sometimes) and wear it fairly well (looking at a mirror in a darkened room).

Also, I bought my first bottle of cologne (Polo Sport) when I was engaged. Before, I just used my natural sweet-smelling body odor as my scent. To my wife delight, she kindly persuaded me that I need help. Just this past Christmas, she bought me my 2nd bottle of cologne (and for some reason this bottle is much larger... hmmm).

No comments: