Friday, September 28, 2007

Random Presidential Comments

In looking at all of the top Republican and Democratic presidential candidates, nobody has my vote so far. A lot of them have lower values than me, which is a big turn off. And, I'm not sure how many of them actually believe how big of a threat Iran and their terrorist regime is.

A lot of Evangelicals are starting to join the Fred Thompson camp (his picture is to the left). I know that this does not have much to do with anything, but when was the last time a bald president has been elected? I guess I shouldn't be posting this because starting a few years ago, my hairline has been receeding.

I think it's time to elect an Asian-American president. Too many of us face a glass ceiling. Where is William Hung when you need him?

No comments: