Monday, September 1, 2008

Gap Man

We spent our Labor Day today at Ontario Mills. We walked around for about 3 hours window shopping at various stores. The window shopping ended at The Gap. Looking at the quality of their clothes and their prices, I turned to my lovely wife and said "I think I am a gap man". Turning to me with a smile on her face and humor in her mind, she said that I am funny. Funny? Maybe. Stylin'? For sure!

Needless to say, we opened up a Gap card. Normally, I oppose obtaining store cards but they gave us 15% off, and discounts to Banana Republic (a great store but a little more pricey) and Old Navy (a bargain store but lower quality). How cool is this?

Ichowdown has turned into a Gap man. I bought a nice vest for work, 2 sweaters, and a pair of jeans for less than $70.

A close 2nd place is H&M.

No comments: