Friday, February 22, 2008

How Old Are You?

Last week, during AWANA I asked a few of my Kindergarten students, “How old are you?” They quickly responded with “5” while holding five fingers with their right hand. I then exclaimed “wow, I am 5 years old too!” Unfortunately, they did not believe me even for the slightest, itsy bitsy second. With their adorable, puzzled faces, they smiled, looked at me, and chuckled. While my fingers rubbing my chin I then inquired, “How old do you think I am?”

“I know, you are 100 years old!”, one of them shouted. In a moment’s notice, I just aged 69 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.