Friday, August 31, 2007

My Anniversary

Our 3-year wedding anniversary is coming up on Wednesday of next week. I told that to my cousin last night and he said "3 years, where did time go?" I said, "I know, it flew by so fast!"

Anyhow, here are my top 10 reasons why marriage is so great:
10. I do not have to use my mack daddy moves on other girls who will then in turn give me weird looks (like I left my brain somewhere else).
9. I get to use my mack daddy moves on my wife, who will then in turn give me a look of: "oh boy, here he goes again." =)
8. I really don't have any mack daddy moves, so there's no pressure to obtain them.
7. Which to expand on #8, this saves me time and money. No eHarmony for me!
6. I now have somebody to teach me how to wash clothes (I know, isn't this sad?).
5. I have a companion to watch "America's Got Talent", "Big Brother 8", and "Last Comic Standing".
4. I start singing a random song and then all of the sudden I have a kareoke partner.
3. No more fighting over the TV remote control, we now have Picture-In-Picture. Hooray for technology!
2. We get to use the carpool lane.
1. I love my wife with all of my heart and I devote myself to her! She is the best, absolutely irreplaceable!

1 comment:

Victor said...

3 years already? I can't believe it. Happy Anniversary!
Oh yeah, one more question: Big Brother 8? Really, Brando?!?